Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

"Dragon Hunters" available on Netflix Streaming

I've posted about this series before a while ago in an underlooked series-centric thread, but I feel like I should mention it again because anyone with a Netflix account can see it all legally for nothing.

Dragon Hunters is a French-originated show that aired VERY briefly on Cartoon Network in 2006 and 2007 with little promotion. Most of the show (17 out of 26 episodes) were released on R1 DVD by Geneon. Thankfully, Netflix included the missing episodes, though for some reason episode 16 is DVD-only. This is a fun show with a great art-style, memorable characters, and great dialog. I recommend it highly, and if you have Netflix, go here:
    http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Dragon_Hunters/70053246

If you enjoy the series, there is also a big-budget CG-animated film that, while it didn't get a theatrical release in North America, did get dubbed into English with familiar voice actors like Rob Paulsen and of all people Forest Whitaker, and was eventually released on DVD and Blu-Ray. It can also be streamed:
    http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Drag...308#height1941

Hopefully someone here will discover this series for the first time and fall in love with like I did. Enjoy!

I KNOW!!! I had never heard of this show but it caught my eye on the Netflix suggestions. I thought I'd give it a try and I'm like 6 episodes in right now. I'm enjoying it. It's not the best show I've ever seen, some of the jokes are lame and I hope a larger over arching plot emerges. I love the designs though, that's whats really keeping me watching this show. Great colors, and environments too. I plan to keep watching.

I just got Netfix Streaming, so I gotta check it out. I enjoyed the movie. I blind bought it, and it was a nice suprise.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's also airing on one of the Starz! Channels (I forget which one).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information