Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

BBC Commissions Thetamation and Big Finish Studios to recreate lost Dr. Who episodes!

This should come as a treat to classic Doctor Who fans:

SOURCE

Screen sample:

I, for one, am pretty excited about this. I would love to see the entire Hartnell and Troughton series get reconstructed.

BBC Commissions Thetamation and Big Finish Studios to recreate lost Dr. Who episodes!

Nice... I was going to start catching up, but I might want to wait for the first releases.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I hope this will prove to be successful enough to convince the BBC to commission more animated reconstructions. The animated episodes of The Invasion were well done & even added more tension than the live action versions could do at the time. Though I believe they should start small & only commission them for serials that are only a few episodes such as The Ice Warriors, The Celestial Toymaker, The Crusade, and The Tenth Planet (though the surviving regeneration should be a special feature). If they're successful, then do bigger stuff like Web Of Fear, the Faceless Ones, and The Evil Of The Daleks. If those are sucessful, do full scale recons of serials with no surviving episodes (and at this point reconstruct the longest serial, the Daleks' Master Plan).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information