Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

$350 budget, used ok, non US 3G ok, must have WIFI - AT&T What are my options?

Hey guys,

Looking for a new phone to use with AT&T, unlocked of course, and prefer a model they DO NOT sell so I can continue to use my dumbphone data plan, 3G isnt a must because I find with my current phone I'm using WIFI most of the time, if not I have a USB unlocked 3G modem and can drop my SIM in and use my laptop if its that crucial. I would like to spend $350, windows mo or droid would be ok. If I had to spend 50 dollars more and could get one with US 3G that would be worth it to me, but I'm not spending 500+ for a phone lol I love you guys can do that, but I wouldnt let it out of my pocket if I spent that much.

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Palm-Pre-Plus-3G-Black-Smartphone-PDA-ATT-/110613183864?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item19c10f3d78 Palm Pre it might be alittle old but Web OS its really good.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think the problem with that is since ATT sells this phone they will make me activate the 30 dollar PDA plan. It is pretty hard to find a decent priced phone besides my E71 that can let me stay on the cheap data.

I'm not too good with att services but I dont think you have to change any plans this might work with your current data plan but this might only be with unlock phones you might be right.
    1. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Nokia-E72-Unlocked-Black-smart-phone-w-car-kit-/150521786958?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item230bcc324e

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information