Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need Help finding the right carrier for Android

I'm a current iPhone user and have had an Android phone in the past and loved them. I love my iPhone as well but I want to get out of AT&T and onto another carrier.

I recently got a job in State College, PA (16801) so my purchase is mainly referential to the service I'll find there and in Central PA.

I was mainly looking at the Droid X for Verizon or the HTC EVO for Sprint but was wondering if anyone had any input on the matter.

I can get 22% off of Verizon from my employer depending on what plan I choose and also 20% off of Sprint so price is not a major concern but I certainly wouldnt mind saving money with Sprint if the service is ok in Central PA.

Lastly I dont understand roaming on Sprint. Will I be able to roam with voice and data with my unlimited Sprint Nationwide plan?

Need Help finding the right carrier for Android

You need to find the carrier that has the best coverage where you plan to use it - where you live, work, travel and play. You started on the right track, but you need to ask family, friends, co-workers, etc, which carrier they use and how they like the service. Also look at the coverage maps, but don't trust them entirely.

You might even find that AT&T is the best!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information