Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unsure about my sexuality?! Please help me?

Two year ago i was in the 9th grade ... I dated this girl that gave me the buttflies and always made me nervous to talk to. I really liked her.. But we broke up. Now, i feel like if a girl likes me i wont get the same butterfly feeling in my stomach. It might be because i am alot less shy around girls than i use to be. I want to date a girl that will give me that feeling... But i feel like one doesnt exist. I am starting so feel attracted to guys or something.. Idk. Is it possible to change from straight to gay? I feel like i wouldnt have sex with a guy but at the same time i dont know. I also feel like i wouldnt get hard if i was going to have sex with a girl. I dont know why i think this, heck i dont want to feel that way. I wish i was a guy that gets all the girls but im not. I seem to always be picturing the popular guys naked for some reason. I honesly dont want to be gay.. I just wanttl be one of the popular guys that gets all the
    Girls and stuff im not that bad looking either. I feel like i am just not very confident like the other guys. By writing this i feel like i have some hope and my situation isnt that bad. But other times i cant stop thinking about not wanting to be gay. Idk whats wrong with me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Man you are definitely in a tough situation. You must be really frustrated. As a gay guy myself, I want to tell you it's fine if you are gay. I know you might struggle a lot internally with this, but just don't be too hard on yourself. You might just have some emotional problem because of your last girl. I think things will be clearer the next year or so in your life. For now, just be single.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im unsure about that same thing you might be bi if u r hit me up maybe we can talk about this i hate the feeling too and plz do not send anything thats too bad im 13 [email protected]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From what you say here, you do not sound gay. You sound like a straight guy who is just going through a hard time. Of course the first girl you are with will make you feel that butterfly feeling, because she is your first. Right now you are simply envious. You are not picturing the popular guys naked because you like them, but because you admire them. You wish that you were as popular as them, and so your mind wants to be like them. Therefore you pay attention to how they look and act, and it makes you think that maybe you are gay and attracted to them. In reality you are simply envious, because you want to be as popular like them and you think the way to do that is to look and act like them. Do not be worried about being gay. You would not believe the wonders confidence does to someone's psyche. Right now you feel like you might not be able to get hard with a girl because you feel unconfident, as if you wouldn't be able to please her, hence your expectation that you would not be able to get hard. You are not gay, just feeling unconfident and curious. Don't let that get to you, and don't feel that just because you're having a tough time right now that you must be gay. My advice is to be yourself, but be yourself as confidently as you can. You don't need to change to be like the other guys, look like them, or act like them. The main reason why they seem as great as they do is because of their confidence level. Do not be afraid to be yourself, and you will have that confidence too. Also, do not try to act like all the girls like you, because sometimes that can make them not like you. Confidence and caring about others will get you far.

Whether you are gay or straight, you are still a great person.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information