Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Get your extended battery now!!!!!!!!

how can they keep the battery the same size but increase the capacity, wats da tradeoff? anyone?

I just pre-ordered mine.

Here's the link:http://www.fommy.com/view-full-page.asp?skuno=81931

Slim extended battery for T-Mobile G1

October 28th, 2008 | by Pallavi Dinesh | Hallelujah! The slim extended battery for T-Mobile G1 has just arrived at Fommy.com and it couldn?t have come at a better time. Apparently the first lot sold out quickly and the next one is expected around November 11 so keep checking the Fommy site to make sure you get yours!
    Extend your talk time with this slim extended battery with ASP technology for your T-mobile G1 device. It can be recharged in your device or in the cradle and it comes with built-in overcharging protection so there is no need to worry about overcharging. The battery is the same size as the standard battery hence no need for an extended battery door.

I ordered the 1600 mah battery yesterday, I'll let you guys know how it works, I already got my tracking info. Also, the battery mith posted from newegg is an EXTERNAL battery, so it hooks up via mini-usb and charges your internal battery when you need some extra juice.

Cool, But This is 1 more thing I'll have to order...

Along with the 16 gig, the non magnet holster, 3.5mm adapter and of course the plastic phone cover

Wow, 1600mAH is a very decent jump. Just hope they're better than Seidio's extended batteries. I've bought two of them for different phones and they've never lived up to expectations. Also, they've never lasted a year.

its an external charger not a replaceable battery for the phone, just to clarify since i realized my post was kinda vague...

This is the HTC world we live in. Its been this way with all my phones. One day, they'll get it.

no xtra battery for me i got my old sk lx charger at work which works fine so im covered

To pay about 40% of the phone value just to have longer battery life id no go for me. They were supposed to make this battery standard for G1 before it came out.
    If they don't fix the battery life soon enough I will sell my G1 and get myself nice HTC with WM on it - and not worry about battery.

I got my Black and Decker portable charger, my car power inverter, I'm always near a PC and/or at work so I just keep mine charged, in spirits of good Li-Ion charging practices. I just don't feel comfortable paying that much for a 3rd party battery when my OEM one is more likely not to set my pants ablaze.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information