Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

"You get points for driving drunk in this game"

There was a chainsaw on Vice City, but I couldn't find a trash bag to put all the body parts in.

Yeah I thought I remembered there being a chainsaw in one of the previous games. Though the one women that mentioned it on the show said you could do it in the new GTA and was one of the main points to the game.

One of the other psycho women said it's actually the American military funding these games secretly or someshit so that kids will be all hyped up for blood and violence and will be more willing to sign up for war.

Some of the radio broadcasts about this game (even in the past) have been fucking hilarious.

Parents just need to start actually being parents to their children and video games won't warp their minds (An extensive study by Stanford recently released that it's actually kids who don't play video games - especially male teens that are more prone to social awkwardness and bouts of violence )

I was wrong, it was Harvard professors not Stanford

And it turns out the G4 interviewed them about their findings: http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/videos/21264/Face_Time_Lawrence_Kutner_and_Cheryl_Olson.html

Are you pressing on L1?

LOL yeah, it's the complete opposite, it suggests a cab, and makes it hard as shit to drive, some people even feel nausea IRL. Also, michelle bitches about you driving drunk, and you get negative points on your date with her.

I love all these "reviews" of games by people that rarely play games, if at all. (wii doesn't really count, lol. Wii sports as their only game experience doesn't really mean anything) and don't even play the part they're complaining about.

i drove kate home on a motorcycle drunk

escaped the cops three times, and was still drunk after dropping her off

that was a good time

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome story

I had a hell of a time walking that bitch Michelle back after going to the bar, you fall down so goddamn much

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information