Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Top 5 list "dislikes" about GTA4

oooooooooh your using classic ... now that you have found the problem find a way to solve it

Whatever, my point is that if you are going to complain about what the game doesn't have it should be things that are Rockstars fault, not the fault of the user. Most people can drive the vehicles, it's not rocket science. Sure there was a learning curve, that lasted all of 30 minutes to an hour. The driving and the camera are easily controlled - and there is no learning curve to the camera. Therefore those who complain about it are bitching about user error not game error.

Hell my game wouldn't load last night and I had to go through a bunch of bullshit to get it working properly. That pissed me off, and it loses HUGE points in my book for that. But requiring the player to use the breaks in the car isn't exactly something anyone should be bitching about.

combat is slow, unresponsive

I'm just saying, eveyrone who complains about driving doesn't necessarily suck at video games.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm starting to get used to the new driving, but I still prefer the older gta driving style. This makes me want to replay the older gtas

oh, I'm also pretty disappointed with multi-player. I have yet to play all the different types of games, but from what I have played...very disappointed. Maybe I'll start to like it later, i dunno.

No parachutes.

Flying a chopper was the fastest and easiest way around, but now having to carefully land it every time is a pain in the ass.

cops and crooks

I have 6 wicked cars and a heli parked infront of my various safe houses around the city.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I didnt like the driving at first but i got used to it and dont mind it anymore. I think the movement and combat is pretty clunky though.

I actually like the driving, and im pretty particular because thats one of the things i always enjoy most in gtas, just flying through the streets like I wish i could in real life .

I thought it was shit at first but after playing for a while and getting a feel for the different cars im maaaaad handlobraesing now, sons.

Especially in cops n crooks. the friends i play online with were asking me "wtf? do you just drive around all day on gta or something?" pretty much.

The bikes arent too bad either, theyre just a little squirrely. As they would be in real life gunning it constantly and flying through traffic i suppose.

Its fun leaning up on the NRG and PCJ and drifting it around corners and shit and flying through traffic, though that usually ends in a quick trip to the nearest hospital.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information