Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

GTAIV needs instant replay

it shoudl be like tivo, say it records always a minute behind you or 30 seconds or something. so if you do something crazy u can go back n watch it. alot of times i have done some off the wall shit and wished i could watch it again.

I was just thinking this today. I was absolutely flying in the Infernus today to the point where the whole screen was so blurred I couldn't tell what was going on. I lost control and started sliding towards a corner where a pedestrian was. I was my wheels go over him and somehow it sent me flying like 20 ft into the air. I would've loved to have seen the whole thing from the pedestrian's point of view.

Werd. I was driving one of those late 50s Impalas and I hit a Jersey barrier on an off ramp at a very high rate of speed. This cause the car to flip forward and eject me from the car. I flew OVER the overpass that was above me and landed about a 1/4 mile away.

Seriously, that would be sick

i know they can do it.

in for this

They can't make it freecam, cause that would require saving all the currently loaded environment over and over, which would lag the game like a fucking bitch, not to mention give the replay a very unclean look if you try to take another angle and notice all the unloaded, distant graphics.

That said, a replay of just what you saw would be reasonable.

I think they might be able to make it freecam. Very similar to the replays in Halo3. And yes, I think that would be very awesome.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information