Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Useful apps for S60 3rd? (Specifically the E5)

Hey everyone!
    So I received my E5 about a week ago, and now I'm looking around for new apps to put on it. I have a few requests for apps, if anyone knows any free ones please let me know!

A better Facebook app than the one built into the phone, the current one does not display notifications

A proper Windows Live Messenger App that doesn't completely change all your Windows Live settings when you use it on your phone (the one built with the Nokia messaging app killed my settings and when I logged onto MSN from my computer my specialized display name and everything was gone )

Any super awesome games? Something from EA like the Sims 3 or the likes... preferably free as well :P

A free task manager that manages RAM, allows you to kill applications and speeds up the phone?

A simple to use threaded SMS app? Nothing special with bubble effects and everything.

Thanks for your help!

Also, is it recommended to get an anti-malware and anti-virus software on your phone? I downloaded the NetQin Anti-Malware thing off of the Ovistore but it seemed to slow down the opening of apps and stuff so I removed it.

Oh and does your phone progressively get slower as you download and remove more and more apps like most computers do? Sorry for all the questions, I'm completely new to the smartphone world but am a quick learner.

Thanks!

*Knock on wood* Never needed anti-malware/spyware on my e72 but then again I don't travel into the deep end of the pool if you know what I mean.

As for apps, check out the thread below (they are compatible with the e75).

It may not fit all your needs but you may find a few in there that you didn't think about asking... (For example you might like Mobbler - most people do)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...et-for-the-E72

Thank you ccrows

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information