Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

What has Obama accomplished that leads you to believe he can run this country?

He wishes to change quite a bit, and he's the only one of the major candidates that didn't vote to go into the miserable fail that is Iraq.

If anything, that gives me hope.

i don't believe any individual can or should "run the country"

it's not what he Hasn't done, it;s what he's gonna do

Yes, because it's far more likely Congress is responsible for those changes over the course of a year, rather than those being the culminating effects of 7 years of the Bush Administration.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just as title states.

What has he done during his 143 days of LOGGED Senate experience to lead this country?

The guy doesn't even have a half year under his belt (and has done nothing), and people think he's the 2nd coming of Christ.

This isn't a Bush, McCain, Hillary, etc. hate thread. This is your chance as Obama supporters to prove what he has accomplished to the less uneducated and prove your elitist values.

he's not mccain

But it's in the SHALE MAN, the SHALE!

Don't mind the fact that we can only extract like 2% of the oil from the shale right now, and even then it's retardedly expensive to do so.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thats what I wanna know. I just don't get it.

when did I ever say it was inferior? It's an energy source with a negative stigma and it will NEVER in this day in age become a viable source. You think environmentalists have issues with ANWR........yeah try building a few new nuke facilities and see what the NIMBY and environmentalists have to say.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bush already checked those off, son.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information