Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

STUPID KIDS! N8 Cracked Lens. Options?!?

That's really harsh. I think you should try empathy once in a while.

The OP's being harsh by getting mad at the kids running around. The kids are innocent and are simply being kids. And equating the kids to apes?? That's just low.

HA you weren't there so I'll let your comment slide. The 2 kids were running around in a busy airport, in the middle of the day when thousand of people were trying to get to their flights. I dont mind kids being kids, I encourage it. at the appropriate time and place. not in a busy airport.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why didn't you grab them and asked to talk to their parents? An airport is certainly no place to run around and play in.

A guy traveling alone, grabbing some strangers kid in a public. Yea thats not going to happen. I saw their 'parents' sitting on the floor down the way hacking away on their Macbook.

OK, maybe not grabbing them. How about just walk over and talk to the parents?

lol are you being serious?

noooooo dont disturb thier macbooking time they might get mad and beat there children with wet noodles for being fools and making them pay attention to them instead of twitter and face book then wouldnt you feel bad you had some poor children getting beat by wet noodles beacuas you pointed out that there being bothersome little douche bags? god harsh people these days! :lolup:

Plus there would be that awkward moment when they see your broken phone has the word "Nokia" on it and they ask you, "Why didn't you buy an iPhone instead?"

Why not, you don't think parents should let kids roam free and play around at an airport? I would definitely have done that if indeed it was their fault. Maybe ending up on Judge Judy?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information