Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

So people are bitching about Palin's experience about being *only* a governor...

same shit I've been rocking for years: X5 for the wife, GTI dialy driver, 330ci modded for weekend/track.

next week though, I'm going to munich to pick up teh supercar 135i (gti and 330ci will be gone).

16mpg and 20mpg ftmfw!

I'm gonna need that oil from alaska son!

So people are bitching about Palin's experience about being *only* a governor...

I literally cringed when he brought up the chain email attack lines.

I just don't understand how someone who governed such a small body of people would be recommended by 1 of the 2 major political parties. Does not compute to me.

Only Ruiner is stupid enough to compare Palin to FDR or Reagan.

Not that she's JUST a governor, but she's 2 years into her first term as governor...of Alaska.
    Prior to that she was mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, and it's population of 8,000 people.
    "But she has executive experience!"

wow, move your own thread after it backfires.

Common normal moms deserve to be VP! The whore has the audacity to push absitance only education when her whore daughters belly is staring at her face.

no one even thinks that

All the people on your list have at least 4 years of experience in their roles as governor with most of them having other qualifying attributes beyond that. She just seems like a political ploy to stir up debate and bring attention to the Republican party after all the media fanfare Obamas gotten recently.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

the mayor of the city i live in has more of a population than that entire state

she might as well have been governor of a school

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information