Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

So people are bitching about Palin's experience about being *only* a governor...

So people are bitching about Palin's experience about being *only* a governor...

The republicans were the one that started the experience bandwagon. Now that the bandwagon has turned around and bit them on the ass, all the sudden experience isn't that big of a deal afterall.

It's the best way to hide his blatant racism.

The criticism isn't that she's governor of Alaska.
    It's that she's been governor for a whopping 2 years.
    Before that, she was mayor of a town of 8,000 people.
    She's a neophyte when it comes to political experience and has been chosen to the 2nd most powerful seat in the US government by a presidential candidate that has touted "experience" as the greatest virtue.

could possibly take over the presidents role if your prez is 72 fucking years old and been through 3 bouts of aggressive skin cancer.

Alaska has what, 700,000 residents?

Yeah, she's fit to run a nation of 300+ million

I will repeat the question since you seem to have missed it: You feel the title of governor makes a candidate fit to be a VP?

I'm an independent and I agree with this. I'm sure there is NOBODY out there more qualified.

I just wonder "why" she was picked? - There's probably more qualified women out there.

i disagree

if she had been Gov of a decent-sized state it would be totally different

FUCKING LOL!!!

Obama was a senator for what, 6 months before he announced he was running for president? And a city councilman before that? Yes, lets get tough and talk shit on Palin's experience for being a VP, despite the fact she has more executive leadership experience than the democratic nominee for PRESIDENT

fucking liberals

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information