Thing is there are no perks to being a community organizer (try it sometimes?). He reaped what he gave for the betterment of all one city block at a time and you eventually overcome that city like he obviously has. It shows through in his image when it comes to working with people of different opinions and resolving problems. The same can't be said about Palin who (btw I feel really bad who for whatever reason wasn't educated in a system that allowed the exploration of ideas and a understanding that it's okay to be wrong, just learn something from it) taking energy for a example is set on her ways and against other POSSIBLE ideas to the energy problem. She's unfortunately not intelligent enough to have ever disagreed with someone on that point living and working in Alaska her whole life. No experience with listening to engineers/developers/researchers in the fields that could save us all from this god damn energy crunch we have with our gasoline etc.

All the threads on (lately) here have made a point about experience it seems like. While governmental experience can be debated, experience as somebody I can relate to can not. I have faith in Obama's experience to be a normal person (THEME OF THE YEAR: just like me) and act the same way I act in my professional and daily life with my co-workers and not be content with hitting home the same point against a brick wall with my head believing I am right all the time.

As The Daily Show kind of said it: all community organizers a bunch of shithead assholes only concentrated on them them them. Stop working guys, it's not going to work. We are on to you. No presidency for you in 25 years HAR HAR.