Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

If you're not top 1%, and if Obama's tax plans will net you a bigger return...?

who even wrote that? what sources do they use?

America has the best medical care in the world, we're suddenly going to become a third world country because people who are sick might actually be able to see a doctor?

...because he made the point of something being "DESERVED". If he didn't make the point, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

your words are blunt, as are you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

he's a fiscal conservative, i imagine he's planning on cutting alot of federal spending. i really want to believe that, i really want a fiscal conservative.. but i dunno if i can believe in mccain cutting spending, what with where bush's 'fiscal conservativism' has taken us the past 8 years.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

half of america is in that top % you fucktard

People that vote for a living (which make up a good portion of the Democrat Party, hence the nickname "Failure Party") are scum.

ultimately though the "trickle down" plan increases the gap between the rich and the poor. with the same amount of money in the economy, less of it is available for the majority of the people. yeah, a couple people might benefit through a few new jobs, but everyone gets weighed down by the extra tax burden on them by lightening the "burden" on people who have enough money to have no financial woes.

call me when you have a candidate that ACTUALLY wants to reduce spending to the point where tax reductions will come from a budget surplus. then they might get my vote.

No one in America pays 60% income tax on anything, even in the most expensive state/city in the country. Lotto winnings are considered ordinary income, whether you take the lump sum or annuitized payout. He is just a fucking moron.

This country will not prosper by penalizing the most successful. Paying more than 50 percent of your income is wrong. I don't care how much wealth you have. People will start to try to hide income through every way possible. We've already been down this road in the 1970's.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information