Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

use built in Chat application with Data! mobjab.com

Hi

You are using mobjab.mobi domain right? Also let us know in the web client you want to know subscription details about External IM contacts or MobJab Contacts?

Do confirm.

Team@Mobjab

also, I've now added my hotmail address and every time i log in, i get the following message;
    Pour ajouter des contacts Yahoo! Messenger ? votre liste de contacts, installez la derni?re version de Windows Live(TM) Messenger.
    is anyone else getting this? and how do i stop it?

Yeah, I'm using mobjab.mobi and external im contacts for question #2.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi

Regarding your queries

Whenever I log on (either using your Web client or on my N85), I get several messages from each of aim.mobjab.com, icq.mobjab.com, and msn.mobjab.com along the lines of:

Incorrect login details or multiple logins would give that error.

Web client to remove them by choosing "Manage services" in the menu and then selecting "Remove" option and also would need your External IM password to remove the accounts. Have removed all the external IM details from your account. Register via the web client your Yahoo external IM only which you require.

While I'm at it, I also do not see the presence status of my contacts on my N85 - they all appear to be offline (they show up correctly on the Web client though).

In your IMPS client on Nokia there would be a setting for showing offline/online/all contacts. check that out

Other users had an issue with Yahoo External IM on Nokia n-95 and E series handsets. Would be curious to know if it works fine on your handset or not?

Team@Mobjab

Unicode, Cyrillic, UTF-8

Now ICQ Transport supports Unicode, Cyrillic, UTF-8 messages. This means that you can now chat on AIM/ICQ in Russian, Arabic, etc Languages.

If you have already registered your AIM/ICQ details previously on AIM Transport then deregister AIM/ICQ account on AIM Transport by logging in to the web client. After that register your same AIM/ICQ account on ICQ Transport instead.

In short AIM/ICQ accounts registered on ICQ transport would support Unicode, Cyrillic, UTF-8 messages.

Kindly note this is in beta/test phase.

Team@Mobjab

Hi

Just "Subscribe From" of your contacts.

Team@Mobjab

Hi

can you email us ur username at info @ mobjab.com so that we can check ur account.

Team@MobJab

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mobjab has been working great.

Today I did a full reset on my phone and I can't get logged in now. Everything else works (web, mms, etc.). I have full internet access on my phone configured correctly.

Just can't log in to mobjab. Using the mobjab web client works from my pc.

For a server I tried:

http://mobjab.mobi
    http://mobjab.net
    http://mobjab.mobi:80
    mobjab.mobi

I have a sony w890i.

Do I need to have my account deleted? No problem recreating it.... Any other suggestion?

Unable to add contacts to both my device (E71) or the Web Applet. My username is the same as here, 'oddsocks'. When I add the services through the Web Applet, I am asked to add each and every single one of my contacts to my "roster" - which is a total pain since I have over 200, I obliged and entered a name for each and added them, it seemed to take a spill when I entered a name with an apostrophe, might wanna take a look at your escaping values.

Any idea?

Front page and bumped this morning
    http://howardforums.com/showthread.p...7#post11058977

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information