I find it so ridicules, first of all i find many of them like foot ball to not be that interesting to watch, also. people get so upset when there favorite team does not win, who cares, they are just a bunch of over paid spoiled brats getting paid millions to play a game, when people are dieing in the military defending out rights, i just dont get it, what good comes out of it, no morals or team work which are the only things i can think off being good out of it, there is no team work involed everyone just wants to get the home run or the touchdown, there is no sportsman ship envoled in it because if the team loses than everyone is a pissed of motha flucka. i just dont see any real benefit in them, everyone gets mad for the day if the team does not win, i just do not get them, maybe they are fun but it seems people take it way to serious, my old foot ball coaches would almost never let a kid play because it was his first year, all they care about is winning, they push the kids way to hard also, 13 injuries last year, i broke my hand,