PLEASE READ:the brazilians said that kimura was too heavy for him but i think it was no difference.it was an 8 pounds difference.cmon thats nothing !besides bjj teachs you to handle bigger opponents.these brazilians dont know how to lose.first they received him with a coffin saying that it was for kimura after he gets beaten by helio.so they were convinced that kimura was going to lose.then kimura won and came with the excuse that kimura was more heavy and that lasting 3 minutes is an amazing task against him.so first they think they are gonna win and then when they lose they say that its a miracle that he lasted 3 minutes because he was too heavy.i believe that if kimura would have been 10 punds lighter than him he would have still won!.judo and bjj are the same on the ground.bjj has more ground techniques but when you fight you will only use 2 or 3 of them. so it makes no difference on which style is better on the ground.what do you think about this.answer your opinions i will gladly accept them.