Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Can you make good profit on a garage sale?

What would be a good idea to sale at a garage store other than personal items such as cookies ,.or roasted corn or bbq plate etc... I live in san antonio tx. Im just trying to find ways to make quick cash. Any ideas!?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great idea on selling water at your garage sells, I will start doing that. Here are some things I sell that move real well.

1. Big Man Tee Shirs - Brand New 5X shirts I sell for $5....I can tell you where to get them new for $3

2. Used Shoes - Go to thrift stores or Salvation Army and get used shoes that are still in good shape and clean them and put shoe polish on them if they need it. I buy them for $3 and usually get between $5 to $10 depending on the shoe.

3. Games - I also get at thrift store. I only purchase like old Trivia Pursuit or Clue or Monopoly and they have to be in good shape.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, your in TX so it's definitely hot, so I would sell bottled water. In order to make money at your garage sale, make sure your stuff is organized and looks neat. People will be more apt to stop by and take a look at what you have. Put up signs everywhere. Advertise on craigslist and in your local paper. Make sure your stuff isn't priced too high because people go to garage sales looking for deals and aren't looking to spend a lot of money.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information