I have recently got a new phone and chose the pay as you go phone plan socialite20 from rogers.
the first month i found out that i had lost all my money the first few days and i thought it was because i left my data 3g on so i left it and got 20$ more to top it off with the 3g off. now i noticed my money is going out fast.

So i looked into My Rogers and checked my history and i've noticed my money was gone because of texting. it was charging me 20 cents per outcome and income text. the plan details are...

"50 Bonus minutes Limited time offer-UNLIMITED local calling from 3 pm - 6 pm everyday-25?/minute for all other times-UNLIMITED CANADIAN TEXT MESSAGES-Unlimited On-Device Mobile Browsing"

since it said unlimited texting i thought it would be free or at least a small cost per day but i read the dates on my transaction history and it charged for every single text and i've already sent my complaint but no feedback so thats why i have come to this resort.

is this supposed to happen with this plan? Does anybody else with this plan have the same thing happenind to them?