Hey guys. I'm 20. About a year ago, I found a tube of caulking that my stepfather had. It was DAP Kwik Seal Plus: Kitchen & Bath. I had a crack along the bottom of my wall, that was about 6 foot long, and a 1/4 inch high (It's a very old house). Well, whatever got into me, I felt like Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor and I decided to use this caulk to seal it. I really thought it would be like glue. Well.... I laid about a 6 foot bead of it along the bottom of the wall, about a 1/4 inch in width, and even 1/2 inch in some spots. It started to cure and it was really giving off a bad scent, sort of like paint drying. I opened my bedroom window, and I slept in my room that night. Even though it was a year ago, it still worries me. I spend about 90% of the day in my bedroom, and I'm worried that I was around dangerous amounts of these fumes. After 2 nights, it still wasn't fully cured (probably because I used so much) and I peeled it off the bottom of the wall. I couldn't stand the smell. The scent settled into everything, bedding, curtains; you name it. It was disgusting. I am so mad about not knowing what I was doing in the first place, I felt like a handyman when really I'm not. I'm worried that I have brain damage or something. I'm worried that my hair might fall out, and that I'll develop cancer down the road from being exposed to these VOC's that the caulking gives off while it cures. I know it's not deadly, but I used ALOT and I'm in my bedroom 90% of my day. I'm honestly pretty concerned. Does anyone have any experience with this? Am I going to be okay? The MSDS said it's a Latex caulk, and there are carcinogens in it. Please help me, PLEASE..