Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

When you're hungover, can you get a very sharp pain in the left hand side of your...

...tummy? A couple hours after getting a little drunk, I sometimes get this very sharp pain in the left side of my tummy. I have only gotten drunk twice before, but both times I've had this pain. The first time, I had the pain for two days; it started the morning after but I had no headache. (I drank 3 litres of smirn off ice (the mixed one) and around 40ml of straight vodka). This time, a couple of hours after drinking 3 glasses of wine I had a sharp pain in my stomach, and a couple of hours thereafter it was almost unbearable it was so painful. The next morning (around 16 hours after drinking). I had a really bad headache and the same pain I had when I had gone to sleep and it was just as unbearable! It did not go away until around 4pm. I am wondering if anyone else gets a pain in their stomach as well as a headache, or if it's something related to my liver etc. or if it's because I am not used to alcohol?? Thanks!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't get pain, but I too sometimes get headache after drinking. Well, that's called hungover and that's totally normal. But pain.. I don't know, maybe it's really because your liver is not used with it yet. Before I started to drink vodka and stuff, I had quite long period when I just drank cider..
    I think you should take it easier? Let liver used with it. And if that continues, maybe you should go to check your liver out. My friend example, can't drink a lot and strong alcohol, because she has liver problems.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information