I found some rather questionable names and some good ones in the birth announcements lately...

Girls:
Zaylie Kae
Lindley Jean
Mersadiez Marrissa
Brailynn Raizelle
Camry Rita Ann
Angel Catherine Marie
Lindyn Eliot
Aspen Jane
Elizabeth Rose

Boys:
Ryden Gordon
Bentley Parker
Clayton Timothy
Brandon Lynn
Deacon Gabriel-Alexander
Kamden Nash
Brayden Stone

Twins:
Bridget Katherine & Vincent Nicholas
Kaylin Elizabeth & Adysen Marie

Rate/Comments?
Don't worry you won't hurt my feelings as none of these children are mine or in anyway related to me.
My opinions

Zaylie Rae - 1/10 Seriously you liked Kaylie but thought it would be more unique to start with a Z. Rae is semi-boring.
Lindley Jean - 2/10 Knockoff of Lindsay.... I don't like it, and Jean is okay.
Mersadiez Marrissa - 1/10 I don't even know how to say the first name so thats a bad sign. I'm guessing its is like Mercedes but spelled stupid. I don't really like when First and Middle start with the same letter.
Brailynn Raizelle - 0/10 I'm speechless
Camry Rita Ann - 3/10 Usually when you name your kid after a car isn't it usually a nice car?
Angel Catherine Marie - 4/10 We all know you think you child is an Angel but you don't have to name her that. Catherine is pretty but Marie is filler.
Lindyn Eliot - 1/10 This name is so unisex its just bad I like unisex names if you use just one and then pair it with a more masculine or feminine name so we at least know if its a boy or girl.
Aspen Jane - 7/10 I think I'm giving it a 7 just because next to the others this name is very
Well it cut off my rambley opinion of the names