It makes me so angry but the more serious the telling off he has he cannot stop bursting into laughter, he dosent listen to me correcting him and cannot even repeat what I said back to me as he really does not listen. We have a difficult relationship and I find it difficult to hug my son as he's tense and rigid and it feels so awkward I don't know if it's because we don't have a good bond that I have this problem? I love him but can't show him with cuddles or closeness, my mom and dad was the same with me, the laughing when I'm correcting him It gets me so angry I don't know if he's doing it on purpose and thinks it's really funny or if it's like a nervous laughter and he dosent really think anythings funny but can't help doing it? Please sensible suggestions welcome,
Mom2max yes I do tell my son off, I have two sons infact and they get boisterous and do attempt dangerous things and left without telling off they would injure each other or cause household damage no doulbt, you must have an angelic son who dosent do a thing wrong or else you are so patient you let bad behaviour that your child does go unnoticed or unpunished. I didn't ask you to criticise me for telling my son off. And to suggest I had him aged 7 myself is ridiculous. Please refrain from judging people when they come on this site genuinely asking for sensible input