Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice required from Certified SAP consultants through Siemens SAP education?

Hi, I just finished MBA in Finance and am working with E&Y as a Tax analyst. I'am persuing ICWA intermediate as well and I'am planning to get SAP Fi/Co done from Siemens. It would cost 3 lacks. I want to make a wise decision before I jump into it. I want some suggestions from people who have done their SAP from Siemens please.

Please suggest me as what preperation should I do before I take up the course. I'am good at finance, is that enough for me to get well trained? How effective is Siemens certification? How easy or difficult is it to crack Fi/Co ?? Would it fetch me a job in the same field?? should I do any project for end to end implementation??

There are lot of questions running in my mind and I'am confused a bit. Its a huge money I'am investing and I want to be sure if I'am heading in the right direction.. advance thanks for your suggestions.

Regards
    Girish

They are FICO, HR, CRM, BW/BI, SD, MM, PP, NetWeaver (NW) XI , NW EP, NW Admin (formerly known as SAP Basis), SRM and SAP Security (this course covers ADM940 and SAPTECH). YOu have to choosewhat yo do?

SAP Certification UK

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information