I just happened to be looking at some of my grandmother's flowers and noticed a single marijuana plant growing in between some of them. it was roughly 3 feet tall and each leaf had 7 leaflets and at the top it had buds that seemed to be close to blossoming. I was wondering what i should do with it? If i keep it about how much money would i make off of it? Thanks......

P.S. It had about 8 leaves already on it, they were your typical looking pot leaf, long and skinny, and the entire plant was a pretty bright green, like the one used at the top of this page actually lol, and towards the bottom, the stalk started looking like it was getting a bit of bark on it actually... like it was turning a tan color and was a bit harder. it was more of a bamboo looking thing than a real bush.. hope this helps.
ummm.... i do not plan to smoke any....... plus im only 15 so therefore i will not be taking drug tests any time soon... i was just thinking maybe get some use out of it by selling it instead of just throwing it away or sumthing..