Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any tips for keeping cats safe outdoors?

I have 2 male kittens(brothers). They are 4 months old. They have had all their inoculations and in 6 weeks they will be going in for 'the snip'. They are outdoor cats, from a small age all they've wanted to do is get outside. Luckily I have managed to contain them in our garden, which is safe and secure. I have, only once, taken them out into the street (on a harness).
    However tonight they managed to jump the wall into our neighbours back garden, luckily my neighbour came out and handed the 2 kittens back over the wall. The problem I have is that sooner rather than later they will manage to roam out of my sight, and no doubt I will worry until they get back. But does anyone have any tips on how to keep them safe when they are out in the big bad world. I spoke to the vet this week and was told that they don't roam so much when they've had the snip, but that's not for another 6 weeks and keeping them indoors isn't really an option as I have a child who is always coming in and out of the back door.
    Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an outdoor cat and the best way to make them safe is to take them to the vet every year for a checkup and make shure they have there rabbies Lucimia and all ther other shots and they should be fine just make sure u get them in before dark!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information