last somehow? My boyfriend just moved a few days ago (Thursday night) to Ontario, we have not broke up, we want to try and stay together because we love each other, for real. We have been struggling with the constant wonder ''should we keep the relationship going?'', we truly deeply love each other no matter what, no distance separates us, but sometimes it really just hurts knowing he's gone and can't be here, he told me that on Christmas he is doing something really special for me bu he won't tell me cause it's a ''surprise'', I'm a little scared of the distance because something could happen to him or me and we won't be there in person (but will be there in heart) he still calls, texts, and emails me every day telling me how strong I'am to be going through this and fighting it. I just really love him and the fact that he is gone, and that I might just be lucky if I see him once a year from now on HURTS, I don't know what to do, he loves me and I love him but is this too much? we promised we would always be there for each other, but now we are only in heart for each other, I know it could be way worse but for us being teenagers and the other stresses of other things is really really hard to control because there is so much going on that time is going to fast, at the airport when we said our ''miss you's'' and ''love you's'' I gave him a picture of the both of us, from our first nhl game together when our team was winning and we were so happy to be there together, and I made him a cd of all of ''our songs'', I miss him so much I can't even think, the effect from him still just leaves me breathless. also at the airport, after I gave him that picture of us he was crying and he hugged me so tightly, and told me how much he loves me, it meant so much to me. but seeing how much he cares about us is really emotional (in a good way), but every night it's hard because the tears from the pain. is it worth it, if we truly love each other?
(I wrote a previous question similar to this, so it might help to read that one first)
if you can help, that would be great.
thank you for reading this