Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Zane ♥ Jo (Eureka) #1: Because he kissed her and it didn't feel like the first time.

I am also saddened by the cancellation news. But when one door closes, another one opens - so who knows - could be another stations (sometimes stations will pickup a series) or even the big screen. I'm going to just enjoy while I still can.

On to this week:
    Loved all the girl power of the whole episode.
    I didn't think i would but I liked the way they cut from Alison to Beverly - it just made it all the more creepy
    Jo/Zane goodness - I'm a serious shipper - have been since the beginning

Loved that Zane acknowledged Zoe's hurt feelings - but it was also quite clear that he had moved on to Jo.

Another interesting view: Zane/Henry's talk - So Zane "mr. sexual innuendos" doesn't like being thought of as a piece of meat.

Go Jo for using him as a stud toy.

I also like that Zoe told Jo that she had better figure out whether she loves him or not.

Best line ever "somebody hacked your girlfriend".

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Zane ♥ Jo (Eureka) #1: Because he kissed her and it didn't feel like the first time.

Zane in a santa shirt :lol:

You can post that here. Just make sure if you post spoilers at anytime they are spoiler tagged

I think Zane looks best this season too. It's a toss up between seasons since I always think he looks hot, but I do think he looks fantastic this season :love:

BTW- your sig is amazing :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I didn't get a chance to comment on the previous episode, so I'll do that first. Despite liking them better in the old timeline, I actually really liked the episode for them. Zane doing push-ups :drool: I do like the cupcake line and think that would be a good nickname for them. Cupcakes

Last night's episode was good for them too. I like the way Zane was looking at her across the medical room at the end of the episode. I'm surprised thought that Jo didn't know if she loved Zane. I would have thought her answer would have been yes.

And yea, I'm sad about the cancellation too. Though at least we get some more episodes before then.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was totally thinking the same thing. Yes please!

I think it's only fair that he let her stay with him.

Loved that kiss! :love:

If I knew the first thing about making viRAB on yt, I would totally make one of them. I seriously hope some talented individual will make one soon. All the great viRAB that CatChester99 made of them were removed several months ago and I have no idea why. I was really bummed about that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

YAY me too!

Oh and besides the new look buffness on our boy, his smile is a sure killer :blush: I like the way Niall looks these days with shorter hair,stubble and those t-shirts...definately my fave Zane look:blush:

Is it Xmas already?? Can I post this here?:P

Jingle Jingle! - EUREKA UNSCRIPTED

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That kiss at the end!! :yay: I hope since Zane burned her house down that he at least offers for her to crash at his place :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I liked Monday's episode. I liked seeing Jo and Zoe save the day. I liked Henry and Zane getting some bonding scenes and that Carter let Zoe in on the timeline change.

I am so bummed and mad that Syfy's cancelling Eureka after season five.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

OMG!!! I am totally squeeeeeeee!!! :thud:

And if you knew me, you'd know I don't squee that often.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Loved the ep too. I love the frienRABhip talk.

Also loved that Jo found it hard to tell Zane that he was disqualified because of his record :love: and then loved that he was unfazed by it and even made a joke that it took her an hour and that's how she told him :lol:

And of course loved the "cupcake" line. :in_love:

Welcome, you've been added

I did watch it! I think it was sort of a good episode for them. At least now Zane knows the truth. I think they will definitely be a major storyline in tonight's episode

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information