Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Elijah♥Elena #22: "I don't recall being chased by anything other than Nina & that's only b/c she wanted my ice cream" DG

Hey Caro :wave: How's it going?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Elijah♥Elena #22: "I don't recall being chased by anything other than Nina & that's only b/c she wanted my ice cream" DG

Hahaha we're so weird. You realize this is pretty much the first time we talked at night? I'm usually asleep way before you start posting, and unfortunately j have to go to bed yet again. Good luck with your top secret research project and I'll talk to you tomorrow morning? hopefully by then you would have found something good!

[edit] j/k...I couldnt sleep without knowing for sure. it's not DG. If you go to the race to Erase MS gala album on danielgillies.org there's a pic with him having his left arm around rachael, and the wedding band is much thicker. Almost 100% that it's Paul's bc he also has that thin gold band. And he's pale and kind if girly. Bummer. Good night for realsies now.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:wave: Welcome Shaded Grey! I'm Caro. Adding you :gone:

Sorry guys I've scarcely been here the past couple of days. Life is a little bit hectic and will stay that way for a while.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh, I hear ya :lol: I actually have a pretty big soft spot for JM, but if it came down to a choice between Klaus or Elijah in the photoshoots I'd teletransport myself to Atlanta and kidnap him for a couple of days. Maybe then they'd have to call Daniel to have at least one Original in the shoots :look:

On a different note, if you notice an increase on my magic mentions, please don't hold it against me and remeraber that I'm reading the HP series for the first time :flowers:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^ That gif is hilarious. I'll never be able to see that scene as romantic now! OMG Elijah is like a puppy :lol:

Because he was born that way Shouldn't Nina be in at least ONE of those onset pics?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ugh...I'm watching Isobel burn and I feel nothing. Does this episode really suck that badly or am I just heartless? (By the way, I had a discussion with a friend about the difference between heartless and ruthless. Heartless = not caring. Ruthless = relentless arabition at the cost of others. So a heartless person is basically a lazy ruthless person)

On the other hand, I actually cried a little when Rose died (or was supposed to again next week). I don't know what you guys think of Rose but I was looking forward to seeing her in The Descent next week. Mostly because she was amazing in it but also because her scene with Damon on the bed was what helped me envision Elena and Elijah in fanfics like Aurora and "To An Aspect of Perdition, Revolution"

It's a vision of intimacy, security of warmth, but also very chaste and pure. I apologize in advance for the Damon pic, but here's one with an angle that if I try very hard I can almost see a reserablance to Elijah (And if someone would like to tweak that pic, please, be my guest ):

That would be hilarious! Oh, now I want it to happen :lmao:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Right? :lol: I could see Elijah going to her house, unaware of what's happened, and he's all gentlemanly toward he with his accent and his old school manners and Elena just blushes. Becomes completely shy but also curious and Elijah's torn between confusion and thinking she's sort of adorable.

I could see Damon's unaware crazed-eyeball flirtations with Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie making them have a Stranger Danger meltdown.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

mmmmmmm just when we thought Elijah couldn't get any hotter :blush:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:love:

Can I just say OMFG!!! I'm still confused why they let him safe Damon instead of Elena. out:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information