Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

2 Phones one old school one newer I know someone can help :)

Hey everyone... I am definitely new to this phone flashing process, but I truly got tired of the ridiculous prices and service of cricket.. also they're protection plan is complete crap.

Anyway I recently got myself an old Blackberry 7250 which I love by the way, im not really big on flashy crap I like functionality. Also I got my GF a Moto Q both are apparently half flashed to cricket so talk and text work on both and MMS works on the Blackberry outgoing at least.

Thats the back story, now the problem is I figured out somewhat how to full flash the Moto Q but so far I only got MMS working and I think its only working for incoming MMS's which is odd since I went threw all the steps to unlock MMS and web on it... If you need to know what the process I used is I will tell you. If anyone knows how to get the rest on that working it would be appreciated.

My second problem is the Blackberry I tried to look for ways to fully flash it and I gave up but a few days ago I opened the web browser and actually got web but then it stopped than I figured out if I went in to the Host Routing Table and clicked register now on one of them it actually works for a little bit then when it stops I just redo that, now that makes me think it is possible to make it fully work but what I am registering has verizon on it so I probably need to change that to cricket IP ports and im not sure how to do that.

I can answer any questions on this and will also help anyone if they need help flashing a Moto Q I can flash them but not fully I also have some software that could be helpful. Thanks

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

no help huh??

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

for the blackberry there is a stickey posted with the service books you need for internet and mms and if search in the pda section there is a detailed tutorial for the q

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information