Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a large garden spider outside my back porch?

I have left her alone and she's wove a huge web. I know they are basically harmless and eat alot of pestier insects, like mosquitos! So I don't mind her making a home with me, but now she has a huge egg nest and I guess she's getting ready to hatch a few hundred spiderlings. Should I leave them alone or do away with the nest before they arrive? My daughter wants me to get rid of it. She's worried they will get in the house. I don't think they even want in the house. What should I do?

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    as soon as there born they make a tiny para chute with there silk and fly away your spider will die Theo when they hatch

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information