Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket no longer changing ESN over phone

i dont think they do it any more , i try to do it they said to me the same thing like the other guys and one of my frienRAB also got the same thing so i dont think they do it any more over the phones

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

cid is intellegent about the status of the esn. it knows if you are replacing a new esn with a different new esn (ok), or if you are trying to put a used esn on there(fraud).

how is this different from PMO?

OP: you might have a fraud alert or something on your account if they refused it. i haven't heard anything specifically about them not doing ESN changes through CARE.
    alternatively this could be part of the pay or waive campaign where customers are now asked to pay for everything up front when making a change to the account, prorations included.

people defreaud cricket nd other businesses???

what?!

lmao

at least they promptly fixed that thing where we had to put in the account holder's name in CID a few weeks ago

<3 I <3 ANIMALS <3

I don't know why that Rep gave you such a hard time thats just bad for business. That irritates me, as an indirect rep I do everything I can to help customers out. Not like its a big deal to put it in as a V3C either.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My IAM confirmed this today. But he said that a lot of the CS reps are getting confused and not doing *any* ESN changes over the phone. He said he was going to send it up the chain we'll see if it gets resolved.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I called the dealer hotline yesterday and they said the same thing that they weren't gonna do an esn change so I hung up and called and another guy answered and he didn't say anything about it and did the esn change... i had a customer come in and said she called 611 and they wouldnt do an esn change for her.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

same here I usually change esn on my phones atleast a couple times a day I called yesterday they wouldn't change it and tried again same thing and today I called for a new activation on cid and they wouldn't do it unless I explained what was going wrong cricket is being gay

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That's real weak. Now the Cricket stores are just going to convince the customer they can't activate the phone, or the flashed phone is not supported, so they can sell their phones.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Random,

Yep, that is a good thing until you have someone who has broadband and does not know their broadband nuraber. Then you gotta call someone else cause CID will not let you put in the name only. You have to have the account nuraber or MDN of the broadband card. Most customers do not know this when they come to pay their bill....

Do you know of a way around the nuraber or account nuraber requirement? The old workaround of spacebar tab key no longer works.

Shorty

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information