Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beauty & The Beast {Tyler♥Caroline} #18- "I try to pretend, but I just feel it when we're togther."

I think it's definitely real! but I don't care if it's a dream or not, it's still TC having nakkid action!!!!

I gotta go now, but I want this gif on every page! When I come back tomorrow it has to be everywhere!

now I have to close my ten tabs (all of them turablr with gifs from that scene, I'm such a perv). bye bye

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beauty & The Beast {Tyler♥Caroline} #18- "I try to pretend, but I just feel it when we're togther."

Poor Caroline, I hope they show her really coming to terms and dealing with the fact that she is never going to age. It is so sad that she is putting all of this effort into throwing Elena an amazing 18th party when she technically never will be 18 herself :cry:.

Time has started going slightly faster in MF now that full moons are important. The fact that a whole month had apparently gone by between 211 and 220 seemed so fast, despite the fact that on other shows that could be like a five month period :lmao:. MF time messed with my head :lol:

Tyler and Caroline should probably just do everything naked. :nod:

ETA: Yes I want to know more about werewolf aging etc too! TELL US SHOWWWW!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hell yes. :lol:

And Car is SUCH a jungle cat. Rawr.

I'd love if something like this happens.

I think their happiness won't last long because I'm sure the family conflict will start very soon, specially if Caroline's dad shows up. They will probably still trying to figure out their feelings when they are forced to stay away from each other.

Has the description for 302 come out?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

He looks like he's panting to me! :lol:

Poor Trevino. We're analyzing his sex face.

Tyler has a Caroline smile!

:nod:

I hope we get something. I'm at the hospital waiting for my mom to get out of surgery.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:lol: i´ve no idea how they end up there

Some people are saying that this might be a dream and if it is i´m totally fine with it cause:

1. We are still seeing Tyler and Caroline in action :thud:
    2. I think if it is a dream it could be caroline - reason: She and Tyler have spent all day being flirty and talking about urges but they are still just frienRAB so at the party she sees tyler with that thing and that night she has this AMAZING SEX DREAM about tyler
    3. Naked tyler + Naked Caroline = good times
    4. It would mean they are having sex dreams about each other
    5. If it is dream it is ok cause the real thing is coming and it is coming our way fast :thud:
    6. Also can you imagine how awkward it could be for caroline to help tyler with his transformation after having some mind-blowing sex dream about him and he be all why are you acting so strange and she´ll be all oh it is nothing but then after the transformation he is naked in the lockwood cellar and she´ll jump his bones for real :drool: :thud:

Id rather it was real but if it is a dream then i´m totally fine with it :thud:

Did you notice here that she is grabbing his thigh to straddle him and it kinda looks like his right and is going for her ass :drool:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HAHAHA!!!!!! :love:

*what is air????* :sigh:

TC I LOVE YOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be a dream but who cares! It shows that they are thinking about each other and we get Trevola chemistry!!!!!!!! hehe

I don't get this Tyler "pained" expression talk :lol: He looks freakin happy to me!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:lol: At Jeremy. Jer, don't be a creeper. Give them their privacy!!

TC have matching sex faces. Another reason they belong together!

:lmao:

We need an extended promo so we can get a better take on the sex scene. But knowing our luck, the longer promo will have a different scene!

Or.....we could just wait until the 15th aka one month from tomorrow!

:woot:

Indeed. Those gifs are perfect.

Yes, tv has changed. A lot of places don't consider promos to be spoilers.

I want to hear other theories about episode two/rest of episodes to come. We need some more fangirling, and something to get us through until this week when (hopefully) more spoilers come out.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information