Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Supernatural Love [D♥B] #5: “They come together and are willing to put their differences aside and work together.”-JP

Yeah you weren't:heaRABlap: lol but I remeraber your explanation for being MIA from the entire :ff: lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Supernatural Love [D♥B] #5: “They come together and are willing to put their differences aside and work together.”-JP

omg yes me too eva!! i need some more intense longing eye staring ooh we nned a gif of them staring at each other! :thud:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The fastest this thread moved in forever.:lol: thanks everyone for posting here.:yay:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I second that, Mo/Quin :nod: hopefully they can keep DB traditional finale :sigh:

Welcome :yay: I'm Eva

Kian moment :lol: :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

For anyone who enjoys fanfics, here's a Bamon one that I've been working on. I hope you all enjoy it! Lose The Expectations Chapter 1, a Vampire Diaries fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

YES! We need more of that :nod: esp. S3 where they can focus on witches backstory, Bamon, and Damon/Emily deal!

Can't wait for upcoming scene, even Damon call Bonnie name twice

omg yesjules these two are so amazing!!! :love: they were on fire in this eppy!! :thud:

Yep! Never enough bonnie & damon

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Me too Quin! I need something that will leave me on a good note for this season b/c I have feeling everything else won't. I hope the episode 18 was the only nugget bamon was going to have. If so, I'll be disappointed but I'll just have to live off the 2x6 and 2x18 until then :lol: I hope we get one more powerful thing with BD though. :sigh:

ETA: We almost have 50 shippers here :yay:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

omg yes we need bamon stat!!! :thud: i wish she could snap of him out his funk & make him realize they should get to know each other more & help with her magic & family history! :thud:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information