Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Disappointed Shippers #22: When you're dreaming with a broken heart the giving up is the hardest part.

Awww ... so much P/A love! They were definitely my favorite romantic pairing in the show ( my favorite relationship was Jen and Jack's frienRABhip... never cared for Joey or Dawson :P )

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Disappointed Shippers #22: When you're dreaming with a broken heart the giving up is the hardest part.

This. ^

And I just really hate what they've done to C & B as characters.
    I've never been a Blair fan in the slightest, but I still hate how they've turned her into this spineless, whiny little doormat, who would cheat on such a nice guy with a guy who just cut her face two episodes before.

And, as such a Chuck&Jenny fan, I can't stand seeing one half of my OTP turning into a crazy psycho monster. :no:

*sighs*

Chuck/Sanity.
    Blair/Sanity.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Agreed...even though I wasn't the biggest Brooke/Lucas fan...I was warming up to them again in Season 2 cause I was enjoying their frienRABhip and the relationship Brooke had with Karen. Season 3 they were written so perfectly and then the whole Lucas/Peyton thing happened again.:no: I just couldn't....but the thing is even after that little Lucas and Peyton kiss in episode 3x16...I don't see that as Brucas being destroyed because it wasn't romantic for Lucas...he was obviously still for Brooke at that point, it was a situation where Peyton was dying. 3x22:thud: Brucas were just perfection, the angst and the love. I loved every second of it, Brooke pulled her heart out to Lucas in that scene...I always thought it was a little of Chad/Sophia in that scene cause o everything that happened in real life. lol

Season 4 .....??? weirdest break up ever....I just didn't understand it and I stopped shipping Brucas a bit after that. Brooke just deserved better and Lucas is so confused about what he wants, giving each woman the same speech. I will always stand by 'the reason Brucas got destroyed is because Chad and Sophia got divorced' I strongly believe that. That's why actors should not date into the show is over....lol

Jake brought out the best in Peyton, the only time she was ever really enjoyable was around him. I loved their relationship so much and I didn't think I can ship Peyton with anybody else after Jake but when I found out about Julian, I was hooked and I just loved them. Brooke/Julian doesn't have anything on what Peyton/Julian could've been...in my eyes.

Brooke/love interest is also a disappointment to me...I can't get behind any relationship she had....I thought I could have got into Brooke with Owen but the writers messed that up and that's the end of that.

brandyt3747

It reaaally shouldn't have. :no:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My three top shipping disappointments:

Phoebe/Cole: They turned Cole so evil that Phoebe ended up hating him and killing him :bawl:

Pacey/Andie: How could the writers not see how amazing they were?!! Andie turned Pacey's life around and Pacey saved Andie's life!!!

Brooke/Lucas: Worst of the worst. Not only did they not end up together, but the writers spit on everything that B/L ever were :nono:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Buffy & Angel/Having scenes. A three minute scene is not enough

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:bawl: That vid is so awesome. That scene is just so freaking beautiful and amazing. "And I'm begging you from the bottom of my heart to please choose me." "You didn't give up on me so I'm not gonna give up on you. "GAHHHH, so many emotions.. That was the scene that made me fall head over heels for these two.

OMG their banter was one of the best things about them! Haha. They were so cute :love:

& Yes. Pacey during her illness was like.. so amazing. I had never seen him have that amount of sweetness and goodness with anyone but her honestly. He loved her so much it almost hurt to watch :bawl: Like that scene in the S2 finale when his dad tells him Andie called and he starts crying? Guh.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Elijah/Elena. There's no point in kidding myself and believing the writers will go there, but it's still a terrible waste.
    Luke/Lorelai. Yes, they ended up together, but really? A three minute scene in the series finale? I know ASP left the new writers in a difficult position in the end of S6, but come on. Work on fixing that, not on figuring out a way to screw LL over even more.
    Rory/Logan. I'm happy she said no to his proposal because they were too young to get married, but I hate how the storyline was handled. Two episodes before he was telling her he'd be the one to factor her in, and then he was giving her an ultimatum? How about a little consistency? Still, it was left open-ended and they clearly still loved each other by the time the show ended, so I like to think they found their way back to one another eventually.
    Pacey/Andie. They had one of the best written and developed stories on Dawson's Creek. I'm okay with them breaking up, after all one of my main pet peeves with TV is how everyone finRAB their "soulmate" or whatever in high school, but the way it happened didn't satisfy me.
    Max/Logan. Come on, TPTB, how about finding a little cure before the finale? So we knew that they could, you know, touch without it resulting in him dying?
    Brooke/Lucas. This is another couple I'm perfectly okay with their not having endgame, but I'm definitely not okay with the way their memory was walked all over.
    Jake/Peyton. Same as with Pacey/Andie. Not satisfied with the way they ended.
    Dan/Blair. They're literally perfection, but I have zero faith in them having a fair shot.
    Lane/Dave. Not even a decent break-up scene. I know it was because the actor left for the OC, but still.

I wasn't a BL fan in S1, it was S2 that made me fall in love with them. I always love who BL are when they're together or at least close frienRAB the best. As for S4, I guess I'm one of the people who sympathize more with Lucas than Brooke when they broke up, because the poor guy literally had no clue what was going on, courtesy of Brooke and Peyton. Neither one of them bothered to tell him why Brooke was really breaking up with him. If you take Peyton's confession out of the equation, then it really changes the way Brooke's actions are perceived. And S6, ugh. They weren't even frienRAB by S6, they were just Peyton's boyfriend and Peyton's best friend. After S5, S6 is complete madness when it comes to BL.

I adored Peyton S1-3. My real issues with her began on S4. However, I agree about being at her best with Jake. It was not realistic, considering her former depression and magical cure, but for me JP just felt right.

I really liked Brooke/Owen too. The only Brooke relationship I could get behind other than Brooke/Lucas.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

George/Mitchell (Being Human)

So here's the thing: I shipped them and going into I knew they weren't going to happen in the obvious way, but that was okay with me. Because, hello, season one is subtext headquarters. Then there was season 2! In season 2 it was like they weren't even frienRAB. I'm utterly heartbroken. :cry:

I can't even think of finishing season 2 or watching season 3.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I love Ross/Rachel. I really love them most the early seasons.

The later seasons I didn't like how they were handled.

I love they had a baby together but I wish it wasn't a one night stand.

I think they should have at least gotten together after Emma was born.

Then they threw in Joey/Rachel. I didn't really hate them but I don't think they should have went that route.

Why did they have to wait til the last episode to put them together?

Then Rachel gave up this amazing job to stay with Ross.

I feel like they could have been written better.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information