Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Disappointed Shippers #22: When you're dreaming with a broken heart the giving up is the hardest part.

ICA. & OMG I KNOW! Finding DC is impossible. Especially any from S2. Which I hate cause S2 is pretty much my favorite season of DC.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Disappointed Shippers #22: When you're dreaming with a broken heart the giving up is the hardest part.

I totally agree with you on Lucas/Hanna and Blaine/Rachel. I'm really hoping that Lucas and Hanna will get together eventually out: But with his lack of appearances my hope is dwindling. Blachel/Raine are my crackship. :lol: I'd love for them to be together even just for a fling but I can't see that happening ever.

Sam/Mercedes - They could have done so much with them... and now they're going to start Season 3 probably acting like the scene in the café never happened.

Rachel/Quinn - They have so many moments together that it would be a waste for them not to at least have a frienRABhip going on. Rachel knew what corsage to get Quinn and what would match her eyes and she constantly says how pretty Quinn is. I doubt they'll be canon, but I won't give up hope just yet.

Dave Karofsky/Kurt - Still holding out for them :lol: but I can see Klaine being endgame.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brooke/Lucas it's not that they weren't endgame, i could care less about endgame at this point, it's the way they were treated, they way us BL fans were treated, i never saw so much disrespect towarRAB a couple or a fanbase just to prop up another couple, that was disgusting, i will never get over it, they deserved so much better, we deserved so much better.

Sonny/Brenda they ruined this couple beyond repair, i was so glad when Vanessa came back, S&B will finally have their happy ending, no such luck, Guza ruined what they had, they were this supercouple back in the 90s and now i can't even recognize this couple.

Brenda/Dylan come on, we all know they were meant to be together!!!

Logan/Veronica a meaningful stare at the end of the serie that's not enough.
    Puck/Rachel so much potential here but unfortunately never exploited and probably never will
    Dan/Blair i know they're not even a couple...yet but i know they'll ruined them in the end.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lucky and Liz- they have been through so much. Just when things start to be going good for them they have something happen to tear them apart.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wallace/Veronica (WaVe)

Now I know that I am in the minority here, but I didn't like LoVe or DuVe. I was a WaVe shipper from episode 1 until the ending and yes, I knew the chances of the writers granted my desire was slim but I had hope. It didn't happen and that makes me sad, greatly.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think there's still more to come with Dan/Blair, I'm hopeful about that, but it's just a matter of wondering whether they'll actually get to reach their full potential or if they'll be tossed aside for yet another round of Chuck/Blair. I just want DB to get a fair chance.

I say this as a Ron/Hermione fan that I HATED the epilogue!! :lol: And ITA that Harry/Luna would've been SO MUCH better than Harry/Ginny. I don't know how JKR missed that one.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, I'm only a very casual Bones viewer but this sounRAB terrible. I can't even imagine how the shippers feel.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jenni/Pauly D. My love for them was brought out again after seeing her jump into his arms in the most recent episode.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

such a ridiculous failure. Yes, of course the only thing we wanted to know after 10 years of following the series was who married whom 20 years later and that Potter/Fangirl made it through those years though the last thing we saw of them was Harry ignoring Ginny (like he did for his whole life) and going to have a sandwich. It was so badly written.

Harry/Luna my only ship for Harry's character. They shared a very special and unique bond and could actually make each other happy. Harry needed someone who could be honest with him, who could calm him and make him feel better and Luna could give him that. Luna on the other hand needed someone who would treat her well and who would genuinly enjoy her presense and Harry was the right person for her.

Ron/Hermione being a part of Epiloge idiocy. This amazing couples deserved way better than to be a part of it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sawyer/Kate
    Cook/Effy
    Pacey/Andie

:no: :bawl:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information