Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How-To Flash Nokia 2705(shade) to Cricket

I made This Simple Guide To Flash Nokia 2705 as i have Not seen One
    This is Just For Basic FlasH i still need a key to fully unlock Phone so that i may edit settings ithink Well here it Goes

1. retreive SPC This is The Only i could Retreive SPC
    Welll I called vzw and it was a pre-paid Phne Got it at wallmart For 40.00 like i was saying before i called vzw and told The That When I boot up It asks Me For And SPC code they told me if i could make a call or what not iu told Them no Because icant do anything with out spc code she activated Pre paid and gave Me spc this method will work Trust me ive Done Like 6 of them or activate online And call CS so they can Give U spc

2-Getting The Comp To recognize The Phone
    i hid a couple snags But Figured Out How it can be read
    http://162.115.163.51/download/VZAM/...328d_Nokia.exe
    Now install make sure to uncheck For a desktop icon and at the End instead of clicking Finish clic x insted

3 READING AND WRITING Prl
    you Will Need QPST Build 301 and CDMA Workshop 2.7

with cdma workshop go to security tab input your spc send To Phone it should tell you its Unlocked go ahed and Write 000000 for the new spc and You are Done With that Now Close Workshop and open qpst add phone and add the compport to qpst to Find Comport Right click computer the properties and then hardware click device manager and look on compport select + to espand and you should see your comport after all that is Done GO To Roam on qpst and load cricket prl write To phone and You are done

Let Me Know If This Was helpfull by saying thanks :buddies:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

can you show mw how to flash it to pageplus please?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i need nokia 2705 16 digit password any body know how please help

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just use the Page Plus prl, and please GO TO THE PAGE PLUS FORUM IF YOU NEED HELP THERE!!!!

What are u talkin about?? This isn't a Samsung... Please read the first post, it shows you the EASIEST way to get the spc...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tank you Amoamare!
    It takes a true expert in this field to clarify things to others playing with fire!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

read yahoo news more you need it

This phone is a Vz prepaid phone. ALL Verizon prepaid phones are banned on Page Plus at this time and at least one other and possibly more Verizon mvnos. There is no point in trying to "flash" this phone to Page Plus. Flash it to Cricket, trying to get it onto Page Plus at this time legally is an impossibility.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

hmmm think you might have wanted to check this phone out before you jumped on him.. samsung in not the ONLY company that uses 16 digit passworRAB.. lets see there is NOKIA Samsung pantec utstarcom PCD. you cant always get the spc from VZW via socialy so that is why we need the 16 digit password because the nokia is asking for it when you try to read the spc or the memory. so that is why he was asking about the 16 digit password..

DANM NOOOOOOOOBS!!!!!!!! :doh:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Digitalplus,
    You need to understand something, One law doesn't override another. Just because they say that you can use tools to unlock your phone doesn't MEAN you can ILLEGALLY change the serial nuraber of a device to use it with another carrier. That is like changing the VIN nuraber on car to get it registered. ITS ILLEGAL. You need to learn how to read how the law works.

The new law that has passed does NOT give you the right to change it. It gives you the right to use tools that are able to unlock your phone. NOT COPYRIGHTED tools, sense the new law doesnt state the old law or dosent acknowledge or dis-knowledge it the old law is still in play. You are not ALLOWED to use illegal tools including but not limited to, Samsung PST-PSTLite, LG Downloader, LGNPST, QPST, QXDM, Nokia Degio, Any STORE PST if you are NOT authorized by the manufacture to have it.

"Each individual phone must have a unique Electronic Serial Nuraber (ESN). The ESN is a unique nuraber programmed into each cellular telephone at the time it is manufactured and is the means by which a cellular carrier identifies a telephone to determine whether the user of that phone is entitled to obtain service and to insure that the proper accounting is made of all activity. Most cellular phone emulators or extension services simply "clone" cellular phones, duplicating not only the telephone nuraber but also the ESN. This activity is in violation of current Commission rules."

This part of the law clearly states that CLONING the ESN is illegal. Well simple right ? Swap the ESN's around so that the one phone has the other and the other phone as the other ESN... Well not really because part II of the law states this.

"Commission's rules for an individual or company to alter or copy the ESN of a cellular telephone so that the telephone emulates the ESN of any other cellular telephone. Moreover, it is a violation of the Commission's rules to operate a cellular telephone that contains an altered or copied ESN.

Part 22 of the Commission's rules was recently revised to add a new rule Section 22.919, to further clarify the issue of ESNs. Pursuant to subpart (c) of the referenced section, it is a violation to remove, tamper with, or change the ESN chip, its logic system, or firmware originally programmed by the manufacturer."

This part of the law was revised to STATE that any altering, removal, tamper or changing of the ESN is in fact illegal. " THAT MEANS THE EVEN IF YOU REPAIR THE ESN ITS ILLEGAL ".

"expanding the prior law to criminalize the use, possession, manufacture or sale of cloning hardware or software."

This is another part of the LAW it strictly stats that having, manufacturing or saling of cloning HARDWARE "meaning cellphone" or software "meaning CDMWS" is illegal in the USA..

So DigitalPlus.
    STFU when you tell me to read yahoo. YAHOO MEANS **** when it comes to what the law specifically states.

Read my other post about it.
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...and-*Flashing*

You DONT know what you are talking about. So stop acting like its fine to do what you want to do. I have provided ample and specific information stating exactly why its illegal..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just so you know the next time you refer anything about altering, changing, modifying, repairing your esn. I will request that you are banned as you clearly cant read the forum rules. As you clearly cant read how the law works or are just to arrogant to understand and ask what you have read.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information