Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Text msging problems on my samsung messeger ii

I've recently acquired a Samsung Messeger 2 under cricket via their website. Been about 4 days since I've had the phone. Actual calling works fine and the phone itself works fine. When it comes to text msging that's another story. I live in MD where cricket is recently infiltrated. Texting started out fine. I could text people, even picture text. But the day after I activate the phone, I can't text msg out, only receive msgs. I get a msg that says, "Message failed to send." I spend over a day calling for tech support but none of their solutions work. This morning I was able to text random nurabers again till after a few text msgs it stops working again. My main problem is that I have people who are deaf in my family who live out of state and around this state that I MUST text. Has anyone else had this problem or am I the odd man out?

Edit: I've recently found that the text msgs that I get errors on are only refused when sent first. I can send a txt in reply to a txt msg itself but not start a txt thread myself.

C. L. Richardson

I had a similar problem. Try deleting the contact you are trying to text and then manually add their nuraber in the To: section. It worked for me so I hope it will work for you too. If that doesn't work I would try to reprogram the phone by dialing *228.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've reprogrammed my phone about 5 times. Had my txt msging recet about 7 times and my whole account reset once. None of that fixed it. It seems now that I can txt people in state easily. But when I want to txt someone from outta state, I have to reply to an old txt that was sent to me to be able to txt them something. Still can't figure out why I cant start a txt thread myself though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you send texts to nurabers that aren't programmed in your phonebook?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information