Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Going straight to hell for this but I totally ship Terri/Puck. It would be hot.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Spike/Buffy.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Ian & Alison {PLL}

I'm not really sure if I ship them yet, but I've thought of shipping them. :look:

Serena & Vanessa {GG}

Chuck & Dan {GG}

Dan & Rachel {OTH}

And many MANY MORE. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

No offence or anything but it is twilight that brought these characters to life, they are its product so how can it be wrong? They wouldn't even exist without the saga.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Dan and Blair BY FAR have the most storytelling potential on the show.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

I agree with Ed/Tess - I only watched the first episode of Lip Service but they were my favourite thing about it. And even though I ship Naomily, I love Emily/JJ's frienRABhip and think that they could've been a good couple.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

How am I just finding this thread? Such a legit topic. :lmao:

Word to these three. Although, Shannon/Boone weren't exactly a guilty pleasure couple for me, because I just loved them! :lol: Adelle/Topher I really only like in an AU sort of way, because I adored their frienRABhip too much for it to go anywhere further, but there is something there that's kind of fun to consider. I think Mac/Dick would have been awesome, despite the obvious inappropriateness. I would also say I was kind of a fan of the UC ship that was Veronica/Dick.

Also:

Abed/Britta -- I don't know if I would actually want to see a romance here, because I love Troy/Britta loaRAB, but once in a while these two have a moment where I'm kind of like "...maybe...?"

Buffy/Xander -- Yeah, they're supposed to be all kinRAB of eww, a typical pity ship, whatever. But, as much as I love BA and SB, I've always held onto liking the idea of XB, as well. Like, maybe Buffy does just need a regular guy who she can rely on. I think if the show actually went there, though, I would be furious! So definitely only a guilty pleasure.

Madison/Ephram -- Only because I feel guilty enjoying any other pairing for Ephram and Amy that's not with each other. But I did like Madison a lot, and her relationship with Ephram.

House/Cameron -- I like Huddy more, but sometimes I wish we could have at least seen what Hameron would have been like. I do find them intriguing, and there was chemistry there.

Freddie/Effy -- I hate admitting that I didn't totally dislike them. :lol:

Don/Peggy -- Now, their frienRABhip is one of my OTPs, and I harbor no guilt over that! Simply amazing, their dynamic. And while I am on the side of those who believe a romance could ruin that, I can't ignore how giddy I get every time they have a scene together, especially one with flirtatious undertones. Their relationship is just so profound, sometimes I wonder how they could make sense with anyone but each other.

Jack/Liz -- See above. :lol:

Quinn/Will -- Do I even need to explain? :look:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Oh my God... I thought I was the only one to see the crazy potential!!!!! :high_five: :hug: Danny/Sam would've been HAWT :thud:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Chuck/Vanessa for sure.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Chuck/Blair, but lately, they've become overrated to me *dashes into a corner and hides* :erabarrassment:

bluegrizzly5

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Awwww at the Hey!Arnold love in here. :love: It's one of my favourite cartoons ever.

They were definitely my favourite characters too. I loved Helga's irrational hate and jealousy of Ruth. :lol: And Arnold's crazy but lovable grandma. She was a rabroadIC, for sure. :lmao:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information