I was looking to get an m-65 military jacket, but decided not to because it was made out of a cotton blend (I think they all are). I don't want a cotton blend because when you sweat the cotton will just absorb the sweat and drench you in it. So I want get a military jacket that wicks sweat instead of absorbing it and is breathable.

So here's my criteria, starred criteria are must-haves, the criteria is organized in order of importance (first-most important, last-least important)
*It must be suitable for spring, fall, cooler parts of summer (that doesn't mean it also can't be suitable for winter, just so long as it's suitable for the other seasons too).*
*Be made out a material that wicks sweat/doesn't absorb it and breaths (preferably not goretex, but materials such as wool, polyester, nylon, etc).*
Zip up, I'd rather not have a pull over one
Pit zips
Cheap (like around $50, although a more expensive jacket would be considered).
Preferably not green or tan woodland camo (or digital), but something like flecktarn, olive drab, charcoal, black, ect.
A hood

Please chime in with whatever you know, I've been having problems with not getting any answers (this could be a good opportunity to get best answer).