I just got a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250. It is my first bike and I absolutely love it. But a lot of my friends with bikes are older and have 650r's, gs500's, SV650SF's and bikes of that nature. I have a good feel for riding motorcycles, which is what I think 250's are for. Now I want a faster bike that I can show off. I know that I need to start saving up to get bigger bike and I really like ducati's but never understood them in a way. Do they have bikes around the 600cc range.
Thanks
A reply to easygoins... answer.
I have had the bike for about 6 to 7 months and by faster I just mean faster than the mile it takes to get to 80mph. I said slowest because I don't think I am ready for the fastest and I was preety sure it would be around a 600cc and that is the average step up for most I hear. Most would think I was pretty experienced from the 12 years I have been riding motorcycles and dirt bikes. I have taken just about every class available.
I have never lay-ed the bike down and I have had my motorcycle license for about 1 year and a half, I just never had a bike of my own.