Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jacob/Bella {BlackSwan} #18 ~ "How can we be friends when we l o v e each other like this?"

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jacob/Bella {BlackSwan} #18 ~ "How can we be friends when we l o v e each other like this?"

that kiss. :love:

will never get old.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I added you. :wiggle:

Tay and Kris should have won a best kiss award for that moment, it was incredible. :thud: So much more real and passionate than anything E/B ever shared.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

TFTNT Cat! :hug: Beautiful title!! :love:

Also, I don't think my name's on the list, could you add me please?

This. :nod: I agree that's why they cut it out. Had they shown everyone how deep JB loved each other, EB endgame would've made no sense and people wouldn't sympathise with them as the otp. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really love this fact. :love: I think a lot of it has to do with how amazing Taylor is as Jacob.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sums it up perfectly. I cannot believe they cut that out. She was DISTRAUGHT. She wanted to be hugging Jacob. She loved him so much. It almost killed her to walk away from him, from that life, that love. And I hate that they cut that out.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:lol: Maybe because he's a more normal, down to earth sort of character, people could relate more to him I guess.

And I have to include myself on the list of people that changed their minRAB thanks to the movies and some NM re-reading. lol :P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

But of course the film couldn't show the depth to which she loved him and how much a part of her he was, because then absolutely no one would have bought the cheesy E/B ending. One of my favourite parts of Eclipse was the fact that she cried and screamed and was a hysterical wreck after seeing him in Ethics, that she spent the whole night crying in the arms of the guy she claimed she DID want to be with after ending it with Jacob. Not being with him caused her that much pain, he was so much a part of her that it was the emotional equivalent of cutting her own arm off. To me THAT was a display of real, true love. Because what she felt towarRAB Edward? That was obsessive addiction, NOT love, and no one will convince me otherwise.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Of course, it's beautiful.

And it's truth. It's canon. She loved him MORE than a friend. She was in love with him.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jacob definitely gained a major following through the movies, and then that led to people, I don't know ...actually open mindly reading the series and seeing that JB was right for each other :lol: You know the whole sun > drugs thing.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information