Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

*CricKet Mafia* Calling Out the Fakes

How about myself...i dont post here anymore since i saw a bunch of my hardwork hitting craigslist...and watching this place fill with noobs and freeloaders

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I spend enough time with phones and ended up with nothing original to contribute but maybe one day I can better understand what I am doing I will discover something to contribute. Thanks to all the cricket mafia for your hard work and giving me the ability to use kick@$$ phones on cricket.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

thanks to everyone who knows who they are.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Man!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am not seeing a lot of the people I would have expected to see posting in this thread for mafia status. Is there a nomination area? Anyway you wont see me posting alot of solution's hacks or cracks. If you want what I have just ask me if your looking for something in particular.ever know I might have it. I usually keep it to myself. Well not always when someone asks me why this isnt working or why that isnt working or they ask me to help them with their phone I always (when possible) am able to get them going. I am currently working on several projects not just for Cricket but for other carriers as well. There are a lot of carriers that are just now accepting foreign esn's . I have spent a lot of time lately writing prl's. If you know what I mean and would like a custom prl let me know. I also have been working on service books. As mentioned several carriers lately have opened up and are allowing other carriers phones. I have finished most of the service books needed I do need test people (Boost) but I am not taking applications. I have had custom Q and Q9 roms for a while (Thanks to help from Clutch) who gave me incentive and insight as well. I enjoy making roms its what I do after work (if there is such a thing). Seems like every time I crack something someone else posts it right before I go public. So like I said i don't go public anymore besides its just going to be taken and sold on Ebay or in private by people who didn't have to work for it at all. some things are figured out and I know other people do this they figure out something on the phone and its so insignificant that they dont go and post a tutorial on it. I know this holRAB us back. For instance I was told we had cracked the delve I searched didn't find a tutorial or anything so set about cracking it myself. A dealer from the forum happened to be in my shop one day and while talking I was flashing the delve for a customer. He told me that it hadn't been done well he walked away with the solution that day. See I thought it was a done deal but it wasn't on this forum so I did it myself so in the respect of the forum not publishing the tutorial for that phone caused me to have to do it on my own. Makes me wonder if we didn't lead the new people around so much would they try and figure things out themselves?

I am happy to see this thread here. One of the reason you have not ever seen me ask about Mafia status is because it was easy to get just edit the sig. Hopefully this will change that and help point people who really do need to know, to the real Mafia merabers.

healthman has been here for a long time and has always been willing to help out

he's got my vote...any other input b4 i smack a gavel?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i can do all blackberrys. i bought the solution from tony, so i didn't take shortcuts. and i sold him a pre for cheap so he could work on the solution for that. I can do several phones but I mostly focus on blackberries. Don't really need to be mafia but was curious to see if that qualifies.......

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

nice work on the delve.... most the guys dont like posting simply because thats what pays the bills. Posting it here just helps the $5 flashers on CL. I do agree with you that not posting makes everyone actually do work.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

GET IT? GET IT?!?!?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:^/ It has always baffled me that folks on Craig's List, etc., would lie about being Cricket Mafia. Their customers would be mostly the general public, who have never heard of us, while the few hobbyists who would recognize the name would likely know who was and who wasn't....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information