Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HOW TO: LG VX9900 enV on Cricket with All Data Features Working including Brew!!!

will all of those same steps for the LG VX9900 work for the new Envy 2 the LG VX9100?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HOW TO: LG VX9900 enV on Cricket with All Data Features Working including Brew!!!

with no help thx

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Try it and see.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

would this work for metro? basically it's the same jist right?... i found all the tools, got the dll for my enV touch.. i found a link in the metro forum for a metro prl file.

what else do i need?..i know the settings would be different, but i've searched and searched and couldn't find a guide for doing this on metro...which is surprising seeing as how many more people flash to metro than cricket.

someone let me know, asap. thanks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Give it a try. replace the paramtable file and open up LG Downloader with the 9100 Dll. If the settings line up then you are good to go. Do some experimenting and try to figure some things out on your own before asking a question on here.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I flashed the env2 to the settings above. Everything seemed to be working fine. I get and send mms and text, but can't get the browser to work!! Says http error 403: Forbidden. What moght be the problem with that or it I miss something?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I went through all of the steps for my enV2 and it didn't take. I don't know what I am missing. I fixed the first problem I was having with NV Edit though. I was using the wrong dll. Now, I don't know why I can't get passed changing the WAP settings. Any ideas?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I must stress that YOU WILL LOSE MOST OF YOUR VERIZON APPS when changing your BREW settings or ESN.

Again, if you are hacking a Verizon phone's BREW or ESN-it will effectively BREAK all of Verizon's proprietary apps!

This means that when you click the email button, NOTHING will happen. Same thing if you try to open the Instant Messaging application. You will get a NO APPLICATION error. And yes, this also means the Verizon MUSIC PLAYER.

Please DO NOT pm me or ask me how to fix this. I'm trying, but as of right now, the point is entirely MOOT.

Enjoy everything else about the phone, but consider the Verizon apps a loss.

If you can't deal with this reality, then you may as well forget my tutorial.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

:help: I've used this tutorial many times but I can't get mms working on my 8610. This is the second time I flashed it over to cricket from verizon with no luck. My settings match the tutorial but message fails to send or receive (message delivery failed)for outgoing and (message receipt failed) for incoming...any clues??? :doh:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

wifies got a vx8500 from ebay fully flashed but wap isnt working, everything else worked outta the box. Any clue?

Didnt come with a data cable so i bought one of ebay, should be here in a few days

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information