Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HOW TO: LG VX9900 enV on Cricket with All Data Features Working including Brew!!!

Enter the phone's Service Programming Menu either by entering Menu -> zero OR ##PROGRAM9900 -> Talk, then enter six zeros. Go to Service Programming (should be the FIRST option in the list). GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE SERVICE PROGRAMMING MENU! Don't go too fast! It will say "Basic NAM Programming Done" or something like that: Look for the right soft key to say "More". Click the right soft key for extended NAM programming!

You will need to know your MIN nuraber, and your SID nuraber. Your MDN only appears ONCE! The rest of those values are based on your MIN nuraber. Your country code is 310, and your NID nuraber should be 65535. Most values should be obvious, but if you don't know what a setting should be, DON'T CHANGE IT! Just hit OK and proceed. You can skip right through NAM 2 programming.

This should help your OTASP programming woes.

Cheers.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HOW TO: LG VX9900 enV on Cricket with All Data Features Working including Brew!!!

I have had so much success with this walk through but now I have a vx8800 (venus) and no matter what I cannot getting pic messaging to work. Everything is identical to the screen shots. Am I missing anything?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

does the LG 8600 work the same as 9900?
    Thanks in advance.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Connect service manually?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

noobolicious its great you got it fixed on your own but im having the same issue not looking for a hand out but if i cant find the file where do i start?
    please help :doh:

Is it just failing to download? Or are you not getting the message at all?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i've been looking for quite a while, how do you get wap to work on lg voyager, i bought off ebay already flashed, mms works but web dont, what do i need to do?

another question, can someone copy their browser setting from their filesystem in bitpim and send it to me? think it was flashed wrong because i dont see any gui themes or nothing in the browser part of the filesystem.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry for double post. No edit button?

Anyways, I fixed the WAP thing,

DO NOT USE LG DOWNLOAD 1.6 it won't let you edit WAP or MMS

So I went and found LG Download 1.3.x (hard one to find) and now it works.

But the big iffy is the emails! Any emails sent to [email protected] or w/e come out in like WEIRD characters? It's really odd. But I need that fixed like, for sure.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Absolutely, that was great and answered alot of questions...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

mms working on the env2 usng this method, upload url empty( aha figued it out my first flash!)
    but wap keeps tellin me im not a subscriber, i belive i might have the incorrect nuraber there ia it min or my real phone nuraber?
    thanks in advanced

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information