Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can u swim on ur period if u know u will be in and out of the water randon. no access to shorts/ cover up?

Im a 13 year old teenager who has had my period for alittle less than a year. I never have used a tampon and usually a pad person. Im going on a cruise to places i know for a FACT we will b swimming ALOT during my period. and of course its a once in a life time oppurtunity so i dont wanna miss out. What other options do i have other to wear a tampon? if i get out of the water and stand in line for awhile or walk around with no tampon on will i start to leak? ANY FACT WILL HELP PLEASEEE

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can only wear a tampon. The best pad in the world will not prevent you from leaking/bleeding in the water. If you are at a public place and they notice, they will kick you out! It is unsanitary and can make other people sick/cause infection to you or others. Trust me though, tampons are much more comfortable than pads! If you are going to have another period before your cruise then I would try them out so you know how to properly use them [if it hurts or you feel it AT ALL, it is in wrong.] Good luck!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used my first tampon last week. (13, got my period only 2 weeks ago.)

It's not that bad. I went swimming, and you're NOT going to lose your virginity using a tampon.

I'm not a tampon person either, so I know how you feel.

It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, so do you really want to be sitting on the sidelines?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information