i had a daughter 2 years and 3 months ago... i knew it was another guys since we slept together and i was separated from my husband, but me and the guy had a falling out... then when i found i was pregnant we hung out for a month, but things were complicated and i told him to leave me alone which he did during my pregnancy... well me and my husband tried to work it out and it didnt work, but my husband was in my daughters life for 15 months til i ran into the guy again... we started talkin and became friends.. he asked for paturnity test and i gave it to him and the bby turned out to be his... when my husband found out he decided to step away. the guy was in the babys life for 9 months til we had another falling out and i decided not to let him see the baby anymore cuz he filed papers behind my back 8 days before my daughters 2nd birthday... he did give me child support, but he only filed a reciept for one month. in my response declaration to his papers i made a point of saying she already has a legal father. he filed papers to gt legal rights and be her legal father.... well right now me and my ex husband are starting to work it out again and im thinking of letting him back in her life instead of the guy, he is even gonna come to the court house on my behalf. only problem is he signed a declaration saying he wasnt the father, but it wasnt filed til ten days before the court date and i didnt get served a copy til the 4 days before the court date, but it was post marked 6 days before...

anyone been through this before? i know i sound like a bitch but will i be able to pull it off in court or will the declaration be a problem or was it servd to late or was it post marked on time...HELP!!