Recently, the past few days, my boyfriend and I have been arguing over SEX!! How stupid, right? We have been together for 2 years and I believe our sex life is very healthy and active. We usually have sex once a day or once every other day. There were times early in our relationship where we might have had sex 2 or 3 times in one day but that wasn't EVERY day. And usually if we did it more than once in one day, we wouldn't do it for several days after wards. Well, my boyfriend is all of a sudden complaining about our sex life saying that it changed and that we did it more in the beginning and I tell him that every relationship levels off eventually. I don't think most people have the same sex life as when they first started dating the person and 2 years later.

Last night, my boyfriend and I had great sex but later in the night he wanted more and I wasn't in the mood. He threw a fit. I just don't get why after having sex, a person can't be satisfied...He acts like I deprive him of sex and that is not true! I have sex with him everyday if not every other day and I think that is healthy, why do you think he is getting mad and acting the way he is and am I wrong?